Registration remaining open
Registration is remaining open until further notice for standard rate and low-middle income country delegates (see below), to attend the full conference including social events.
There is also a limited number of one day tickets for the Conference on Wednesday 13th January and Thursday 14th January (see the Conference Programme for details of events on these days). These will include a copy of the Abstracts book, all refreshments from 9am – 5.30pm but no social functions.
Rates & Dates
All full conference prices include:
- drinks & canapés at reception on evening of 12th January 2016
- attendance at the conference for two and a half days including lunch & refreshments
- Gala dinner on evening of 14th January 2016 at Bristol City Museum & Art Gallery
- If you wish to bring a partner or colleague to the social events, please contact us to check availability as spaces are limited.
See the Conference programme for further details.
Registration for delegates is remaining open until further notice.
1. Standard Registration
Standard rate – £275
2. Postgraduate Registration
All postgraduate places have now been taken – sorry!
3. Low and Middle Income Countries delegates
Discounted rate – £115
Check to see if your institution is in a qualifying country by viewing this list:
4. Day rates
Day registration rate – £150
University of Bristol staff and students – £100
To apply for a UK travel visa, please visit https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa. If you require assistance or a letter of support for your visa application, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A list of abstracts accepted for presentation can be downloaded as a PDF. This shows the name of the presenter and the title of the abstract. This list may be of help when applying for a UK visa.
To attend the conference, click here and you will be forwarded to the University of Bristol Shop. Payment must be by any debit or credit card except American Express.