- Combined International Workshop on Sustainable Livestock Production Systems and IPA Project Meeting on Health and Welfare of Dairy Cattle in India, 17-21 August 2015
- Animal Health and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Intensity Network – 5th Nov 2014
- GII Training Workshop on Sustainable Dairy Production, Pookode, Kerala 5-6 Jan 2015
- GII/WUN Workshop in Madison, 24th-26th November 2014
- GII/WUN Workshop in Nanjing, 27-30 October 2014
- GII/WUN Workshop October 2014 – Zhejiang University & Nanjing Agricultural University
- WUN Workshop September 2014: University of Western Australia, Perth
- 2014, June: North Wyke & University of Bristol
A combined workshop for the Global Farm Platform and the UK-India Partnering Award project ‘Health and welfare consequences of maladaptation of high-producing cross-bred dairy cattle to environmental stressors in India‘ will be held at the Hotel Flora International, … Read more ..
The Animal Health and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Intensity Network (referred to as “the Network” hereafter) is a United Kingdom (UK) led initiative of the Global Research Alliance (GRA) on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases. The Network brings together researchers (e.g. … Read more ..
As an activity through the Global Innovation Initiative (GII) and Worldwide Universities Network (WUN) Global Farm Platforms Initiative project an International Workshop on ‘Efficient use of crop residues and by-products for sustainable development of China’s ruminant industry’ was held … Read more ..